~ Cedarholm Garden Bay Inn elegant oceanfront cottages and hideaway ~ experience the best of Maine. ~
P.O. Box 28
Lincolnville, ME 04849
Located on the slower side of Camden, Maine, our peaceful bed and breakfast is only a 5 minutes drive from the village.
Our hands have created every element found on our property from the ground up. We have been sharing our passion for over 20 years and continue to provide a unique and private ambience.
Our Promise….our guests can expect comfortable, scrupulously clean, and meticulously maintained accommodations in a genuinely warm and welcoming relaxed atmosphere. We hope to see you soon!
- Proceed on I-95 North (Maine Turnpike) to exit 52 (Falmouth Coastal Rte 1) to I-295.
- Proceed North on I-295 to exit 28 (Brunswick-Bath-Coastal Rte 1).
- Travel North on Rte 1 approximately 45 miles and turn left onto Rte 90 East.
- Proceed 10 miles and turn left back onto Rte 1 North to Camden.
- Continue on through Camden 4 miles North to Cedarholm Garden Bay Inn located on your right.
- Follow Godfrey Blvd. away from the Airport and turn right onto Rt. 222 (Union St.).
- Follow Union St. for about 2 miles and turn right onto Rt. 1A (Main St.).
- Follow Rt. 1A South for 24 miles to Stockton Springs and bear right onto Rt. 1 South.
- Follow Rt. 1 South through the towns of Searsport and Belfast and into Lincolnville.
- We are about 1 mile past Lincolnville Beach located on your left hand side.