estled along the oceanfront, Puffin Cottage welcomes you with its simple elegance. Meticulous attention to detail is well-defined in the cottage’s distinctive décor and finishing touches.
Fine details and craftsmanship such as water view windows and French doors, native stone fireplace, cedar finished cathedral ceilings, maple hardwood floors, handcrafted wetbar, and designer chosen accent furnishings extend a warm and inviting ambience. View the ocean sunrise from the water view bedroom furnished with a fine-crafted queen four-poster farmhouse bed. Eagles and Osprey fishing along the waterfront and a refreshingly cool ocean breeze are just a few pleasures of relaxing on Puffin cottage’s private water view deck. Guests will find plenty of room to relax and unwind in this Maine Coast accommodation.
- Wall-to-wall water views with stone fireplace
- Roomy and relaxing 575 sq. ft.
- Private oceanfront deck and shore access
- Queen farm house bed
- Two-person whirlpool tub
- Separate large tiled walk-in shower
- Wet bar with mini-refrigerator and coffee maker
- Exclusive access to all gardens
- Flat screen TV
- Iron, ironing board and hairdryer
- Private label shampoo and soap
- Daily housekeeping service
- Private parking
- Healthful breakfast
Puffin Cottage can accommodate a third person (maximum) in the upstairs loft bedroom at an additional per night charge of $95.00.