- A 2 night minimum stay is required except when a one-night vacancy occurs.
- To secure a reservation a deposit of 50% of the total reservation value (excluding Maine State lodging tax) is required. Reservations made within 21 days of your scheduled arrival require payment in full at time of booking including Maine State lodging tax also reservations of one night require payment in full at time of booking including Maine State lodging tax. We accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover credit cards.
- All rates are per night and based on double occupancy and do not include Maine State lodging tax.
- The rate ranges shown represent low season through high season.
- Our fresh and healthful breakfast served daily in the Main House is included in your rate.
Policies: Our policies are designed exclusively to preserve the environment that exists at Cedarholm Garden Bay Inn.
Our entire property is strictly a NON-smoking environment, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises. Should a guest or guests display disregard for our NON-smoking policy, their credit card will be charged the amount of a minimum of 1 night's stay.
For reservations made prior to 21 days of your scheduled arrival final payment is due upon your arrival at check-in. We accept MC, VISA, & Discover credit cards.
Arrival and Departure: Check-in time is between 2:00PM and before 6:00PM. Please note that we are a small family run inn and unable to accommodate late arrivals. On your day of departure check-out time is no later than 10:30AM.
All accommodations are for 2 persons only with the exception being Loon Cottage and Puffin Cottage; each can accommodate a third person (maximum) at an additional per-night charge.
Cedarholm Garden Bay Inn is not an environment suitable for guests under the age of 15.
Additional guests or visitors are not permitted on the property at any time. Occupancy is limited to the persons registered and indicated on the reservation confirmation.
Our guests’ privacy remains our highest priority.
Gardens and Grounds: Private, for our guest’s access only.
No Pets: Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets.
Multiple bookings (more than one cottage) and/or stays more than 5 nights are subject to different deposit and cancellation policies.
Cancellation Policy: As we are a small inn, cancellations affect us significantly. Consequently, and without exception, we adhere to the following cancellation policy. Your payments, less a $75.00 service charge per cottage reserved, will be refunded if we receive notification of cancellation at least 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival. If for any reason you should cancel your reservation with less than 21 days notice, you are financially responsible for the full amount of the reservation as booked less any amount the inn is able to recoup by re-renting the cottage. Please note that shortening your stay is also considered a cancellation. Naturally, we will make every effort to rebook the space and if successful, we will-of course-return your payment. No refunds for nights not re-rented. We recommend that you consider travel insurance.
As a stipulation of your reservation, by providing Cedarholm Garden Bay Inn with your credit card information, you and the person(s) staying with you agree to the terms and conditions of the inn’s policies.